HomeHelpForumCalendarLoginRegister

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 25, 2017, 10:40:35 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search

News
2016 City Championship is fast approaching.

Stats
38 Posts in 19 Topics by 57 Members
Latest Member: MartinDas
San Antonio Metropolitan League of Bass Clubs  |  Forum  |  General Category  |  General Discussion  |  Topic: Someone hit my boat during the 2011 METRO City Championship 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Topic: Someone hit my boat during the 2011 METRO City Championship  (Read 6862 times)
sametroadmin
Administrator

« on: October 09, 2011, 11:06:20 AM »

This past weekend I participated in the 2011 METRO City Championship.  I drive a 2006 Ranger 519, it's mostly grayish light gold in color.

Anyone who was there will remember that Saturday when we checked in it was quite interesting with all of the wind and rain.  I checked in on Saturday at about 2:30, just ahead of most of the wind, but not the rain.

I was fishing by myself, so I parked my boat at the end of the dock on the ramp side and tied up as normal.  I went and got my truck and backed it down the dock.  When I went over to get my boat the boat that had been parked by me when I  left was gone and a different boat was now parked next to me.  The apparent driver of this new boat was sitting on his boat pushing his boat away from mine with his legs and feet.  As I approached, he and I nodded, but didn't speak.  At the time I didn't think anything of this encounter, after all there was quite a lot of rain and we were starting to get some good wind.  I'm not accusing this person or anyone else in my description, just trying to relay some facts so perhaps someone may remember something.

Later that evening I found a gouge on my boat about 4 feet up from the rear of the boat just above the rub rail.  The gouge is about 3 inches long and 2 inches high and about 1/4 inch deep.  I don't know how this occurred, but do believe it happened in between parking my boat at the dock on Saturday 1 October at about 2:30 PM and loading it on the trailer at about 2:40 PM.

Anyone see anything?

Perry

Follow me on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/SATopWater
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
San Antonio Metropolitan League of Bass Clubs  |  Forum  |  General Category  |  General Discussion  |  Topic: Someone hit my boat during the 2011 METRO City Championship « previous next »
Jump to:  

Quick Menu

Recent Topics